DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

50 Cent Takes Rick Ross Beef To Anothe Level, Threatens Violence


Rick Ross' recent comments about 50 Cent's dismal first week record sales of Before I Self Destruct apparently struck a cord with the rapper and roused his violent side.

The latest round of verbal jobs came when projections of 50's first week sales pointed to a disappointing 160,000 units sold.

In light of the disappointing numbers, Rick Ross proclaimed his victory over 50 during a recent concert at DJ Khaled's birthday party.

"R.I.P. to the donkey. We buried him," Ross told the crowd.

During an interview with DJ Whoo Kid, 50 is striking back, saying Rick Ross attempted to contact his son's mother, a move that would have gotten someone hurt it followed through.

"They actually, indirectly, tried to contact my son's mom," 50 revealed. "They would have only shown up somewhere for me to have them shot at that point. Then we gonna stop rappin and start doing the sh*t. If they think that ain't real, then they should try it. That's just that. I tell them, constantly, don't expect me not to go where I come from. That's gonna be nice and comfy for me so you gonna have to figure out how to adjust your sh*t. My car is already bulletproof. Everything is already in order for that."

50 then added that he's ready for war and doesn't understand why people aren't bringing it to him given that everyone knows where he lives.

"While we getting ready to go through those circumstances, and I don't live in Connecticut, that's just the house, and that one got motion sensors and cameras all kind of sh*t, so go ahead. Why everybody got my address and ain't nobody stopping by? Get busy then. I done said everything that I can think of."

No comments:

Post a Comment