DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ruff Ryders Reunite; Drag-On Preps Final LP For Label


New York rap label Ruff Ryders has announced several new projects in 2010, including a reunion album featuring DMX, Eve and The Lox, a new album from Drag-On and a new venture, Ruff Ryder Indy.



Drag-On, born Mel Small, will release his third and final album for Ruff Ryders entitled My Life, My Legacy, My Melody in March.



The release will drop on Drag-On’s own record label Hood Environment, which he founded in 2006.



"I’ve reinvented myself and created a whole new sound," Drag-On told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "I’m trying to create another umbrella in this game with my label Hood Environment and my artists Da Dude and Eyez.B. However, I’m still the original ‘Fire-Man.’"



Drag-On entered into a joint venture deal with Ruff Ryder Indy to distribute his third official release.



Ruff Ryder Indy is a new, national distribution company founded by Ruff Ryder CEO Waah Dean. The distribution company serves independent artists with various album budgets.



“Over the last 20 years, my family and I have built the Ruff Ryders brand on good music, original talent and hard work,” Waah Dean stated. “Now, we are entering a new chapter of our company with album releases from Drag, Mook and the Ruff Ryder team, as well as the creation of our new ‘Ruff Ryder Indy’ division.”



Drag-On’s album will be followed by Ruff Ryders Evolution: Generation I.



The album will feature production from group member Swizz Beatz, in addition to appearances by Jadakiss, Styles P., Sheek Louch, Eve, Drag-On, DMX and the label’s newest artist, Mook.

No comments:

Post a Comment