DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Memphis Bleek Still Has Love For Beanie Sigel


Rapper Memphis Bleek has recently been caught in the cross hairs of the beef between Jay-Z and former Roc-A-Fella labelmate, Beanie Sigel. So far, the fracas has deaded an upcoming collaboration that Beek had planned between himself and Beans, but the Brooklyn bred rapper insists the drama has not changed the way he feels about Sigel.

"That's my brother. That's my nigga," said Bleek regarding this relationship with Beans during an interview on Monday (December 14).

"I don't feel no ways [different] as I felt from when he signed to us back in '99. I feel the same way today. That's my n*gga and that's it. He can say what he wants to say. Him and I know the truth. He know what's real, and that's just it. It's all rap sh*t."

Bleek also insists that he doesn't plan on taking the bait, and will not respond to Beanie.

"I don't know what the real problem is, fam," said Bleek when asked what he thought might be the motivation behind Bean's diss songs.

"I think almost like eight months ago now, in Vegas we did a show together - me, him and Freeway. We was out there for two days kickin' it. Nothing ever came up then...[and then] like two doors before all of that sh*t popped off, we just had a lil conversation at Powerhouse. It was me, him, all his n*ggas there, my n*ggas, we was kickin' it, choppin' it up and nothing was ever said...I doubt it could be money motivated. He's a hustler. He know how to get money."

Beans dissed Bleek on the diss track Average Cat where he spits, "So F you too [speaking about Jay-Z] and F Bleek three/ Whether I rap or riddle out this mother*cker - my name is good in every hood."

Bleek is currently working on his first album in five years, The Process, which is expected to be released in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment