DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beyonce Is Ready To "Heat" Things Up


R&B superstar Beyonce Knowles has a lot on her plate as she deals with her parents divorce, but not even that can keep her from being down and out. Beyonce is ready to launch her new fragrance in February 2010 called Heat under the tag line Catch The Fever.

Beyonce describes her fragrance as being made perfectly for women. "My fragrance is a unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality, the scent thrills and enthralls, drawing you in. At the same time, it is elegant and feminine with an air of mystery. I created this fragrance for self-assured women everywhere, for women who are not afraid to desire and to be desired."

When describing the fragrances smell, she added that it has a pinch of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli, blush peach, honeysuckle, amber, almond, and musk

Beyonce also says that the name of her new fragrance is inspired by her tours and home. "A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought Heat. Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold, so then we thought of making the bottle look like its on fire. I love antique bottles -- my mother has a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic. The bottle, I felt was a great mixture of the two."

The superstar singer also spoke on how the television advertisement will look like. It will be shot by director Jake Nava who also directed her single Single Ladies. Beyonce will be featured in a liquid satin gown while singing a "heated" version of Fever.

"We wanted the ads to be really steamy and dewy, my sexiest moments are when I'm just getting out of the tub or the shower and I'm clean."

Heat will be sold in 30, 50, and 100 increments for around 39-59 dollars along with matching body products. The fragrance is expected to earn about 100 million in retail value just in its first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment