DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Diddy Denies Day26's Departure From Bad Boy


During a recent interview with radio host, Kendra D, Diddy denied internet reports that Day26 has left Bad Boy Records.

"I don't know why that's on the blogs like that," said Diddy. "I still have my label deal with Atlantic. I didn't sell my label, like I still have my artists that are over there. From Day26 to Janelle Monae, etc. You know what I'm saying? They're still apart of Bad Boy...the Bad Boy imprint will still be on there. Unless, Day26 could just wake up and say, 'We just want the label to say Atlantic' and that would be cool with me. But right now, it's Bad Boy/Atlantic. I'm there for them. I'm not abandoning any of the artists that are over there. I've been hearing that at lot on the blogs, but I don't really pay attention to the blogs."

Rumors regarding Day26's status with Bad Boy records started early in the year when news of Diddy's signing to Interscope Records first broke. They were fueled by Willie, a member of the group, who during an interview said, "Bad Boy is always our family, but we're with Atlantic right now...we really want to get people focused on the artistry, on the music. I think a lot of people lost it with the entertainment of the show. So now, we really want to show people what we're all about, that we do our thing...we do it all."

No comments:

Post a Comment