DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Monday, December 21, 2009

Snoop Dogg Says He Will Never Retire


During an interview the media, Snoop Dogg, who has recently been named the Creative Chairman of EMI's Priority Records, discussed how he stays up on the current trends, the biggest enemy he has run across so far, retirement, and upcoming collaborations.

When it comes to his uncanny ability to stay relevant in a forever changing industry, the West Coast rapper credits his children.

"Well, I'm thankful I've got kids first of all. I've got some hip kids. They listen to everything from Joss Stone, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift," says Snoop.

"So, with the hip kids at home, I tend to want to stay in contact with them and find out what gets them going, then I want to figure out how I can get on their iPods, and what I have to do to stay relevant. Then, I've got my football league. I've got over 5,000 kids in my league, and they're always dancin' and rockin' out to new music, letting me know what's hip and hot."

Having run across his fair share of unfriendly faces in the past, Snoop says his biggest enemy to date is death.

"Because he's still waiting on me," explained the 38-year old rapper with a smile, and those who are waiting on him to leave the spotlight shouldn't hold their breath. "I never contemplate retirement. Musicians shouldn't retire. Look at B.B. King. I will do music till the day I die!"

Snoop just released his tenth studio album Malice N Wonderland on December 8th, but is already working on upcoming collaborations, namely with Anita Baker who recently contacted the rapper for a feature. He would also love to work with Mick Jagger "because the b*tches [would] love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment