DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tiny Confirms Upcoming Wedding To T.I.


Several years and a few kids later, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and incarcerated rapper T.I. are set to tie the knot, says the former Xscape singer.

In an interview with XXL Mag, Tiny spoke candidly about the couple's upcoming nuptials, saying they could be jumping the broom within the next few months.

"Sometime [next] year, but we can't really give a date yet because we have to find out exactly when Tip is coming home," Tiny revealed. "We'll have to just plan around that, but I envision a fairy tale wedding. [As far as music together,] well, we did one song and we just never really got back in the studio, but I can't say that you won't hear anything in the future. I don't want to give it out yet, I want to hold it to make sure we go in that direction. We have several things that we're talking about doing together, so we'll see how that works out."

Rumors of wedding bells have clouded this hip hop couple since it was announced that T.I. would be spending a year and a day in jail in connection with gun charges.

Tiny also recently gave fans an update on her husband-to-be's condition behind bars.

"I talk to him about a little of everything, just things going on," she told Allhiphop. "He hears things and we talk about it. He wants me to stay out the way, me being out of harm's way. I know it's a lot of crazy things going on so I try to stay in as much as possible because I don't have him here. So I come out only when it's necessary. I stay out the way...He's doing good. He's passing the time by working out and just doing things they do inside, you know," she stated. He's playing handball and things like that. I go see him every Sunday, sometimes on Mondays. We talk everyday. He gets emails, working out and doing things like that so he's busy in there. He has a full schedule."

No comments:

Post a Comment