DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Monday, November 16, 2009

Joe Budden Responds To Fabolous Dissing His New Girlfriend


"I thought that whole sh*t was really wack, really immature, really stupid..."

The internet was full of rumors when Joe Budden and Tahiry ended their public relationship and no one could figure out why, but Joe Budden quickly jumped back on the dating scene with singer and model Somaya Reece who first appeared to the world on Joe Budden TV.

Somaya Reece and Fabolous went back and forth on Twitter with Fabolous being victorious in the end after starting a topic against her. Fabolous was also dated Tahiry and he compared her to a stuntwoman for Joe Budden's ex.

"Time 2 expose this 2nd place chick Somaya Reece... So she know not throw people names out without knowing the consequences... #Somayareeceis Tahiry but the sequel... #Somayareeceis a stuntman 4 Joe Budden's real girlfriend."

Budden expressed his thoughts on Fab's comments on Joe Budden TV.

"That shit really made me look at niggas in a different light but it put me in a real awkward position because Fab can make a whole bunch of jokes on Twitter and everybody will laugh and think it's funny, because he's just making jokes. And that's my man, the amount of loyalty and respect that I have for Fab is outta this world. I probably have more respect for him than anybody else in rap because he helped usher me into the game. But that was some sucker shit -- the second that I respond -- when I say sucker shit, I'm honestly not talking about nothing that Fab did, I may maybe feel like he went a little too far as far as some of them jokes went, some of them jokes really weren't funny to me."

Joe Budden blames fans for making the situation bigger than it actually was.

"Fans are such fucking dickriders -- there's a lot of back story and no matter what I would say, it'd look like I'm defending a girl that I don't really know or it'd look like I'm getting really, really, personal because I don't know how to do anything else but be personal."

No comments:

Post a Comment