DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Friday, November 13, 2009

Gucci Mane Speaks On Beef With Young Jeezy


During a recent interview, Gucci Mane spoke of My Own Worst Enemy, a song off his upcoming album The State vs. Radric Davis. In the song Gucci speaks on the footage of him hitting a woman, which became very popular on YouTube, the diss on T.I.'s fiancee Tiny, and his murder charge.

"I think one of the most powerful things I said [on] the record [was] 'let me check my schedule, I'm busy I can meet you three weeks from now' that was showing why I didn't respond," he told Miss Info. "Because how can I respond if I'm always gone. What time I'm gone have to pencil in you and me meeting up to have a physical altercation?"

The following is a line from the song My Own Worst Enemy, "I don't wish no death on homie I just want him to hear me out/ Think about the past and all the many things we talked about/ Think of all the people that's influenced by what comes out our mouth."

Gucci makes it clear that the song isn't about rapper Young Jeezy although he describes how he, Jeezy, and T.I. are all alike.

"It ain't for him," said Gucci, who says he's not looking for a truce and that it's not likely that Jeezy would hear the song and get anything good out of it anyway. Instead "the message is more for the fans to be inspired than anything else."

Gucci does leaves some words about Jeezy, "When I have time and you wanna say something to me or confront me about it, it's not that I'm looking forward to it or want to do it, it's just like you will have your opportunity. You don't got to look for nothing. It's gone come to you."

Gucci's long awaited album The State vs. Radric Davis will hit the streets December 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment