DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mase Offers His Take On Jay-Z/Beanie Sigel "Beef"


The artist formerly known as "Pastor," Mase has been out of the game for a while, but he still claims to know what it takes to make it and is sharing his advice with Beanie Sigel.

In an interview on Shade 45, Mase spoke on modern rap beef (including the entire Jay-Z/Beanie Sigel debacle) and how they differ from what was going during his first go around in the industry.

"Beans and Jay, I think it's ridiculous," Mase explained to DJ Drama. "I think it's ridiculous you know, I think it's ridiculous really. It's not called for, you know what I'm saying? I don't know, I come from a different, like when I was doing rap and people had issues, they just go across your head, they from that go up side generation. Not all these records and all that. They just go up. [laughs] When we was going up against the West Coast, it was like real serious issues, it wasn't just do it because your album is coming out. The gimmicky era, 'What I need to do to sell some records?' I don't believe you sell records off diss records, I think you sell 'em off hit records. It don't matter what diss record you got, you still need a hit record."

Mase's criticism comes just a few days after Beanie dropped his latest set of verbal assaults toward Jay, How To Kill A Jigga and Think Big.

"The takeover, n*gga, the break's over," Beans raps in one of his new tracks. "Fraud emcee, he, Jay Hova/ Hey little soldier you ain't ready for the rude boy/ Quick to pull the tool boy/ Back out to you boy...Yeah I send something to you boy, let these hollows run through you boy/ I'll ruin boy, make your body leak fluid boy..."

"This is something, big/ B. Sig, throwin' n*ggas off of cliffs, smokin' spliffs, choke a b*tch ... I bring the heat that the game missing/ The leak on that mint leaf got my brain twitching/ Tell Bleek stop b*tchin', stop pissin'/ I bare long arms like Scott Pippen/ Stop sh*t short like Cal Ripken/ This is not just sport I post pivot/ Peep how I backed down Jigga, put my nuts on that n*gga neck...," he raps on another.

Despite Beans' lyrical advances, Jay has yet to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment