DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Friday, November 13, 2009

50 Cent Takes Shots At Jay-Z In "I Go Off"


Last night (November 12) the collaboration between 50 Cent and Beanie Sigel leaked onto the internet earlier than planned and featured an old verse from Beans and an aggressive 50.

Beans starts off the track with a verse that was first featured on the track Last 2 featuring Young Chris & Freeway. "I don't shoot sh*t off dog, I gun it down/ Walk up on n*ggas and run them down/ Pull a stock out the K, throw a hundred rounds," rhymes Beans.

"Won't stop 'til your box lowered to the ground/ Put you in an urn, your bones are burn/ The rap gorilla, the wack rap ringtone kills, I'm here/ To find a n*gga equally realer is rare/ You could meet me in the square if you dare to come near/ I have no morals."

50 Cent harmonizes on the hook, "I'll give you something to talk about/ I'll go off/ Come around me fronting/ I'll air you out/ I go off."

Three and a half minutes into the song is when the rapping ends and the shots begin. 50 accuses Jay of letting the money change him saying, "You used to be from Marcy (Brooklyn) n*gga. Now you a pass the Grey Poupon a*s n*gga. You don't want the shooter? I'll take him. N*gga, feed the wolves or else the wolves feed off you. Eat you're a*s alive! I live by a combat's creed. Strategy. Your move, n*gga.

No comments:

Post a Comment