DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Friday, January 1, 2010

Female Rappers Teaming Up Against Nicki Minaj


It seems as if every female rapper is teaming up against Nicki Minaj claiming that her style is simple, disrespectful, or isn't worthy of being taken serious.

Chicago rapper Kid Sister is known for her hit single Pro Nails with Kanye West and she doesn't have as much buzz as Nicki Minaj but even goes as far as questioning if people even take Nicki serious?

"I think Nicki Minaj is awesome, she has a cute little look but my thing is, do people take her seriously? I'm not being funny. I'm just asking a question. That whole thing like, 'I want more cheese, lots and lots of cheese' -- do people make fun of her? Do I have it harder? No, I think I have it easier, harder in the sense that maybe the pop world doesn't know how to interpret me, but easier in the sense that I know my music comes from me and it's a clear and perfect projection of everything I am. It's not only because I have control, but it's because that's the only music that can comfort me. I don't know how to be anyone else. I can only really speak to myself and my own experiences, so if that means I'm talking about playing some dude bogus or f*cking it up at a party, that's literally the life that I live."

Aside from Kid Sister, Brooklyn rapper Lil Mama stated that she believes Nicki Minaj has talent as a lyricist but she doesn't agree with the image she portrays for women.

"Nicki Minaj is a talented rapper, she's out there, she's doing her. What she represents, I don't represent and she's doing something different, that's her lane. As the voice of the young people, Lil Mama, I focus on bringing up young girls to respect their bodies, respect theyself, do it up."

Also rapper Lola Monroe has voiced her opinion on Nicki Minaj stating she isn't original and is jacking styles from previous rap artist.

"I don't do the Barbie thing -- that's her thing, I really don't agree with it, that's basic. It doesn't make sense to me because first off, you're basically saying I'm jacking somebody who has never been known to have their style all throughout their career. She's never been set to have her own style. It's always been set to say she's jacking Lil Kim to Foxy Brown and now Lil Wayne. So how can I be jacking somebody or using somebody's style if they never been known to have their own style. That part never made sense. That's one. Another thing, it kind of comes from Wayne is in the foundation of my music and what I've listened to him for years and years. So you can hear his styles in my music. And you know, that's her mentor and that's somebody whom she's under and so she's known to sound like Wayne. That's all they say about her now. I believe the similarities may have come from that but besides that, I have my own style, I have my own lane. She does what she does, ya feel me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment