DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ray J Accused Of Being Is Gay; Sexual Relationship With Young Buck?


The co-star of the first season of For The Love Of Ray J, Monica Danger Leon is publicly remembered for "smashing the homies." She recently appeared on Devyn's Playground Radio in Los Angeles stating that she's tired of being portrayed as Ray J's pimped hoe and upset with the rumors of Ray J being the father of her child which interfered with her relationship with Gabriel Cannon.



She felt the need to expose Ray J's sexual affairs with former G-Unit rapper Young Buck stating, "Just tell everybody. You like d*ck too."



Ray J appeared on T.T. Ramirez radio show clarifying the accusations stating that Danger feels threatened that he hasn't returned any of her calls in over two weeks therefore she accused him of being gay.



"I still got love for Danger and that's my peoples but I dint return none of her calls in the past two to three weeks so she threatened to say, I'm gone tell people you're gay. So she went along with it and actually did it. So I just wanted to air it out that I'm not gay but at the same time I got love for gay people because I work with gay people and I got a couple of friends that's gay and that's cool. Girls and dudes so I'm comfortable with my sexuality so I any tripping but I just didn't want people to think that I like men because I don't. But at the same time I work in Hollywood and the gay community is really big out here so I'm not about to sit up here and bash the gay community because they cool people."



Danger went as far as saying that she is responsible for making Ray J famous again since he's played out, but Ray J stated that he created her and she isn't sure how to handle her new stardom.



"I don't hang with stars, I create stars. So what it is I just landed out my hand to her and I got her back even though she going through some things right now and sometimes that happens with new stardom. I'm not gone leave her behind or leave her in the dust. She just going through some stuff right now. We both upset with each other but it's O.K. and because I'm gone work it out with her soon and we gone be friends again. She just tripping right now."



Ray J's big sister Brandy and Young Buck spoke their minds via Twitter both stating that Danger needs to be clear about information that she gives out.



"I need for Danger to watch her tongue!!! To say my brother is gay because he didn't return her calls is DUMB...Go get Help!!!" tweeted Brandy.



"WOW!!! JUST HEARING BOUT THE RAY J SH*T!! NO DISRESPECT, BUT THE YOUNG BUCK DANGER REFERING TO IS HIS FRIEND. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CLEAR, DANGER REALLY NEED TO CLEAR HER SH*T UP!!!! NOT THIS YOUNG BUCK MUTHAF*CKERS!!!!!!LOL!!!!" tweeted Young Buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment