DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alicia Keys To Retire?

R&B singer Alicia Keys had commented on retiring by her 30th birthday in the past, and sent fans worldwide into a state of panic, so while speaking with British TV host Jonathan Ross on Friday (January 22), Keys cleared up the statement, and put her fan's fears to rest.



According to the superstar, she was just saying she wanted the option to retire but she has a lot of things that she wants to do, so fans have no need to worry.



"I was just saying that I would like the option to be able to retire by 30," said Keys to Ross. "I feel very blessed...but I definitely have so much more to do. I have so many things that I want to do, so many more things I want to get involved in, important things I want to do...I have to perform, I love it so much."



Alicia Keys recently released her fourth studio album, The Element Of Freedom, on December 11 via J Records. The album spawned two singles, Doesn't Mean Anything and Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart, and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 chart, selling over 400,000 copies in its first week. To date the album has sold a little over 888,000 copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment