DA WAVIEST WELCOME'S YOU!!!!!! FREE MAX B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME 2 DA WAVE LIFE BLOG. WE STRIVE TO HELP SOME OF THE ILLEST WHO HAVE YET TO CATCH ON TO MAIN STREAM, TRUST ME WE DROP VIDS FOR SOME OF THE DOPPEST ARTIST OUT WHO JUST NEED TO BE HEARD.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED DM US VIA INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION . HAVE AN EXTRA WAVY 2019 AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IN ADVANCE !!!!!!
THANK YOU KINDLY,

TwitterWAVE
@JMELGUNNA
@WAVYNICK

InstaWAVE
@GunnaLifestyle
@NicksoWavy


WRITE MAX B IN PRISON:


Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D #INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861 Trenton, N.J 08625


Friday, July 16, 2010

Lil Wayne Reveals His Prison Routine; Talks New Lyrics


Lil Wayne recently penned another letter to his fans. The incarcerated rapper is currently serving a 366 day sentence in New York’s Rikers Island for attempted weapons possession and with his latest words he let fans into his world and detailed his daily routine.



“I know that people are inquisitive of what I do all day, so here [it] goes,” wrote Weezy. “I wake up around 11 AM. Have some coffee. Call my kids, and my wonderful mother. I then shower up. Read fan mail. Have lunch. Back on the phone. Read a book or write some thoughts down. Have dinner. Phone. Pushups. Then I listen to ESPN on the radio. Read the bible, then sleep. That’s my day.”



The New Orleans-bred MC also spoke about the new lyrics he has created while in prison and according to him, the new material is indescribable.



“So I’ve been writing and let me be the first to tell you that the lyrics that I’m writing are…well there’s no word that I can think of that properly defines them. Amazing would be too typical and perfect would be unfair.”



Assuming that Wayne doesn’t run into any disciplinary troubles during the remainder of his stay, he will be released from prison on November 4th. By then he would have served eight months in prison.



- By Sharniece Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment